Monday 2 November 2009

Alright. I've spoken to your friend Ellis. I'm not sure how this Andy got involved in Solos, but we have to get him out.
I have reason to believe that the facility known as "The Box" is in Marrakech. I've booked a flight, and I'm leaving tonight. Cost me a small fortune. I'm going to be there by morning. Ellis has had more communication from Andy. He'll post a transcript later, once his net is back up. You're going to need to guide me. I've got gmail, obviously, and have set up a twitter at FindingTheBox. I can access email and twitter from abroad.
Get ready. This is going to be a wild ride.

5 comments:

  1. Good luck in Marrakesh! Post your whearabouts in case something happens, so that we have a trail in order to follow you and make sure that you are safe. Don't let Solos take you as they did Andy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Aero - please do keep us updated whenever you can, and we'll do our best to help :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're all ready and waiting! Let the ride commence :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you post any pictures when you get there?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep your wits about you Mr Spearman. Keep asking questions. Be wary. Enjoy the bumpy ride, we are with you.

    ReplyDelete