Friday 6 November 2009

Stay on target

I know things aren't looking great right now. We did find the right place, but they were gone before I got there - I'm sorry I failed you guys, and Ellis and Andy. We need to focus on the task at hand. Wherever they've taken Andy, he's probably alive - they hadn't killed him before, so it seems unlikely they'd do it now. I'm hoping he'll manage to get through again. He could be anywhere in the world right now.
As soon as I hear anything else, I promise I will be in touch. I'm not giving up, and neither should you.

4 comments:

  1. They could be in London. Does Neumann mean anything to you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You haven't let us down. What are your next movements? Are you staying out there or coming back to London?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will send you a list of possible locations for Andy by e-mail.

    ReplyDelete